17 April 2007

We sub whatever that's popular.

...

Not.

Seriously.

Sometimes, I pick up a series I really like, but there are staff in the team which simply HATES shows I want to work on. (Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora is easily one. I wonder why no one likes that epic drama, but then, it might be just me. :<)

So, in order to pay back, I usually help my team members sub what THEY want using what I know, which is, translation.

And they are all very reasonable people. I mean, I can help them watch a series a little faster, so why can't I help out translating it? As I've said, I don't exactly enjoy Heroic Age (other than the fact that the script is a little over 2xx lines thanks to all those endless silence. Whee), but I'm working on it because 404 said he wants to watch it, and he has been nothing short of instrumental in every single one of the releases thus far.

So, we don't sub shows to "piss people off" or to "troll". If that's the case, we would be chucking out tons of animes (I think? Then again, time is an issue)

Hence, please do not misunderstand us. We're not here to troll. We are here to sub for our team's, and everyone's, enjoyment. Of course, if you still do not believe me, I have nothing else to say.

:>

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you please sub Seto no Hanayome? please consider.(info at http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4821)

3:28 PM  
Blogger otaku said...

yea..pls sub seto no hanayome..very funny anime

6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

seto no hanyome is gud anime >.> read the manga! it's nice, atleast i think so, theres some scanlated ones on 4shared

12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:o, cool, i didn't know Seto no Hanayome was being made in anime.

I loved the manga, they stopped scanlating it over a year ago thou:(.

Looks like "gg" picked it up, i am soooo going to follow the anime :D

4:27 PM  
Blogger amber red said...

hi, your-mom team, can you please consider subbing tokemeki memorial ~only love~ as well as Prima passo la corda de'oro...... this are great anime's..... please consider.... thanks....

4:03 AM  
Blogger NightFalcon said...

Seto is being worked on at Ayako because the team decided that such a neat anime should not be tainted by the likes of my speedsubbing. Whee.

Amber Red, sorry, but we won't be doing either. Go pester the teams (RYOUMI. >_>). I have watched both, and did not really enjoy either. besides, Tokimeki is a 24 episode anime.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home