21 March 2007

Sumomomo Momomo Episode 21 and 22

Sumomo 21 XviD
Sumomo 21 h264
Sumomo 22 XviD
Sumomo 22 h264

The results of boredom. I posted Sumomo 21's script last week. ffdshow wanted to train his timing, so he used it. I was bored after translating Kyoshiro because it was only 1xx lines for my part, and SpiegelEiXXL wanted to do some new kara. And, after some editing by 404...

We have 21 and 22.

No, we won't do 17-20. You could miss out a little because the story for the ending arc begins from 19. Spoilers below.







The tiger tribe goes to assassinate Koshi. Tenten poisons Koshi. In a fit of rage, Koshi tells everyone in his side to f off and die. While everyone walks out disgusted, Momoko stayed behind, and Koshi admitted that he is just being scared, but he does not want anyone to die for him any more.

In order to get the cure, they must defeat the 3 Ten siblings. Episode 20 showed Tenka and his little bro fighting against the 2nd eldest brother. Of course, they lose. However, Uma Kamen appears and by losing clothes, she gained some unholy power and stepped on her enemy (That move reminds me of a game back on the Super Famicom... the one with 4 super heroes which include Ultraman and Masked Rider. Sanae's special move is Ultraman's super special where he steps on everyone. Neat).

And so, we pick off from 21.

Do note that this was done due to boredom. I think I got most of the lines right, but some of those moves make 0 sense and maybe I could have got them wrong.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think its great you did Sumomomo but Im just curious as to why you picked up from 21 when theres a huge gap for us all considering 17-18-19-20 havnt been subbed by anyone else yet??

6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thnx guy, thnx, thnx thnx, many thnx man. I love when your bored XDDDD.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Arnold said...

Great job, another great job by "Your Mom" Fan Sub Team. These two episodes were both very exciting! Keep up the good work!

~Game4Fans Ruezu

12:42 AM  
Blogger Code Pizzahut Fan said...

I'm sorry that I have to do this, but I fear it won't be read if I post a reply to the Code Geass 21 link.

I emplore you on behalf of all Code Geass fans, sub for one last week. Having read spoilers for this week's Geass (22) I have to say it sounds amazing and I can't wait to watch it.

The problem being, GG don't even have episode 21 finished yet and so 22 is a long while away. And so, to stop now and leaving Geass fans with baited breath while Slow Game finally sub the episode is pretty cruel. You said you subbed these Sumomomo episodes out of boredom and if that's the case, I beg you to sub this week's Code Geass.

Thanks
~Code Pizzahut Fan

12:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone reseed this or something? This is the only english sub I found for 21-22, and turns out its a dead torrent *cries*

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home