11 March 2007

Sumomo Episode 21 Translation.

I just watched Sumomo 21, and I must say this is the BEST EPISODE in a long long time.

Spoilers for whatever happened in 18-20:












Inuzuka gets poisoned. Momoko joins in the fun. Both needs to be cured before sunset, or they die.

BTW, episode 20 was a pretty nice watch, seeing how Inuzuka needs to learn some nutty martial arts. (FOCUS THE POWERS TO YOUR EYES!)

And here's some screen caps.



---

Here we go. As usual, script is free for use. No credits required.

Momo: We'll just need another 2 bottles, and we can create that cure.
Iro: If we don't do it before sundown...
Tenten: The fight for the cure!
Ten: Koganei siblings against Inuzuka joint team!
Ten: Who will be stronger, in this second contest!
Ten: Who would Inuzuka joint team send?
Inu: Our next opponent is her?
Iro: I'll go.
Momo: Iroha-dono.
Iro: I will win this.
Iro: For Senpais.
Iro: And, for the pride of my tribe.
Iro: 10 years ago.
Iro: She appeared in the times of my happiness.
Iro: That, demon.
Ten: Nice to meet you, Iroha-chan.
Iro: Yes, Tenten Onee-chan.
Iro: Initially, she's like a good sister to me, coming from the Koganei tribe to play with me everyday.
Iro: Initially, that's what I thought.
Iro: But...
Iro: While she was smiling all these 8 years...
Iro: Our tribe secrets, poisons,
Iro: Even our people...
Iro: When I realised that the smile is that of a demon, I've already lost everything.
Iro: The one who brought down Minamoto.
Inu: That happened?
Han: Also, the one who burn Koshi's family were Tenten-san's subjects!
Inu: What?
Iro: The enemy of our tribe, and the enemy who has harmed senpai...
Iro: Koganei Tenten!
Iro: I'll take you bitch down!
Ten: I've been waiting for that!
Ten: This is great.
Ten: My heart is really anxious for it.
Ten: Assassinating Inuzuka Koshi? The twelve heavenly tribes? Koganei tribe's success? {...}
Ten: I don't mind about those!
Ten: What I am most interested in is...
Ten: Mi-ya-mo-to. I-ro-ha-chan!
Ten: It's you!

[3;40]screen: One's independant thoughts.

Ten: And now, we shall begin the second competition, Koganei Tenten against Miyamoto Iroha!
Ten: The rule is a rule-less deathmatch.
Ten: All weapons can be used!
Both: Weapons?
Ten: My weapon is... This!
Ten: I'll use my subjects as weapons. Iroha-chan should bring Hanzo-chan along as well.
Ten: The two female leaders of the tiger and snake tribe in an all-out battle.
Ten: It's exciting right?
Inu: That's unfair! You have a numbers advantage!
Iro: All these people were former members of the Miyamoto clan.
Iro: And to be brainwashed into becoming the claws of the tigers, this is saddening.
Iro: I'll free all of you now!
Iro: Let's go, Hanzo!
Han: Yes, Nee-san!
Iro: One isn't strong if one relys on numbers alone.
Iro: The belief that has forged the both of us together,
Iro: Let's see if it can defeat them!
Iro: Koganei Tenten!
Momo: Explosives.
Iro: Naive!
Inu: W-Where are they?
Momo: They're surrounded!
Ten: Idiots!
Inu: This is bad.
Ten: Now, what will you do, Iroha-chan?
Ten: Why? Why is she still so calm in such a circumstance? {Mmm}
Iro: That is because I have a strong support behind me.
Iro: Miyamoto clan has been routed.
Iro: When there are tribes who wish to use this opportunity to wipe us out,
Iro: We've been surrounded so many times, just like now.
Iro: Even then, I'l still able to live today.
Iro: Always... You've always been at my side.
Iro: Hanzo.
Iro: During the days when I became alone, you were the only one who did not leave my side.
Iro: You, who has never looked down on me.
Iro: You, who have always believed in me, walked alongside me.
Iro: I wish to repay you.
Iro: Repay you.
Iro: Everytime I think of that, my body will have sudden bursts of power!
Iro: I can become stronger!
Iro: As long as you are behind me, I won't bow down to anyone! {This doesn't sound right. Really...}
Iro: Let's go!
Iro: Snake mirage hidden technique! {Mirage ahsdasfjskdjd}
Iro: Combine powers! {>_>}
Both: Double bladed slash! The full crescent of the demon snake!
Inu: They did it!
Momo: There is a real sense of trust between them!
Iro: There are still people who wish to stand?
Han: Don't worry. I'll not let them lay a finger on Nee-san.
Iro: Heh, idiot. That was my line.
Ten: I see...
Ten: How disappointing. Such a thing is happening in the middle of a true battle.
Iro: You bitch! What do you mean?
Ten: I'm saying...
Ten: Stop being all cozy!
Ten: Aren't you embarssed? You're having a love relationship with your subject!
Iro: You should be the one embarassed,
Iro: You idiot!
Iro: Do not humiliate the trust held between the people of my clan!
Iro: By undergoing the "cup ritual", we're now like family members with a blood relationship!
Iro: My relationship with Hanzo is like "Father and Son", or "Big Sis and Small Bro"!
Iro: Those humilating incest...
Iro: We will never have any love interest between us!
Ten: Is that so?
Iro: Yes!
Iro: Right, Hanzo?
Han: You're right, Nee-san.
Han: I'm Nee-san's subject.
Han: I cannot go any closer.
Han: I understand that, but...
Han: To hear those words from you, my tears cannot stop flowing!
Ten: So, that's how it is.
Momo: What's wrong?
Inu: What's wrong?
Momo: Hanzo-dono's battle aura has suddenly weakened.

Ten: Alright! Stop stop!
Ten: Although we're in the middle of a fight, but I wish to correct my joke I said just now!
Iro: Joke?
Ten: I, actually knew it.
Ten: Iroha-chan and Hanzo-chan aren't lovers.
Iro: Didn't I say that?
Iro: Iroha-chan... Her heart belongs to someone else...
Iro: You bitch! What do you intend to say?
Ten: Can I say it? I'll say it then!
Ten: Iroha-chan loves....
Ten: Iroha-chan
Ten: Truly loves...
Ten: You!
Ten: Inuzuka Koshi-chan!
Inu: What?
Momo: Iroha-dono...
Momo: To Koshi-dono... {YOU MEAN SHE JUST REALISED? NO WAI I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF}
Iro: NO NO NO!
Han: Nee-san! Calm down!
Ten: My my, your combination is now messed up.
Ten: Just as I've predicted.
Ten: At that time, I did it on impulse.
Ten: Koshi-chan! What do you think of Iroha-chan?
Ten: Compared to your wife, who do you prefer?
Ten: Wifey!
Ten: The junior you've placed so much trust in is actually secretly loving your husband!
Ten: Please tell us about your feelings!
Iro: Momoko... Senpai...
Iro: I love, Senpai.
Iro: Both of them. I love them.
Iro: Although I love them,
Iro: But, the three of us can never be the same again, playing, talking, laughing, together.
Iro: You bitch.
Iro: You bitch!
Iro: Mika Tsuki slash!
Ten: She's blinded by anger. {Yoda ftw}
Ten: Although I just merely looked at the secret manual for a bit...
Ten: Let me teach you what the Mika Tsuki slash is.
Ten: This is how you use it.
Iro: No way...

TL'snote: I think this move should be called "Getsuga Tenshou"... >_> Really. For those who didn't get the reference, watch bleach more. ;)

Inu: She's... Strong!

Ten: Hey, don't sleep. {/die}
Ten: I've yet to have my fun.
Ten: This really brings back memories.
Ten: In the past, we used to sit together and chat.
Ten: Hey, Iroha-chan. Which part of Koshi-chan do you like?
Ten: His face? Or is it his character?
Ten: It must be Koshi-chan's warm and gentle brotherly type!
Ten: Because Iroha-chan likes being pampered. {Something along those lines}
Ten: Right now, those uncles who used to pamper you are not here any more.
Ten: In those lonely hard times, to be able to receive the care of a gentle and warm Onii-chan...
Ten: You fell into the river of love.
Ten: Am I right? You couldn't help yourself, right?
Ten: It's natural that you fall in love with him.
Iro: Onii-chan.
Ten: Hey, Iroha-chan.
Ten: What do you want Koshi-chan to do to you?
Ten: A date?
Ten: Holding hands,
Ten: Being loved...
Ten: Or do you want him to kiss you?
Ten: So that's what it is! You wish to do it with him!
Iro: N-No!
Ten: Stop lying...
Ten: You want to do H with him, right? {I presume everyone knows what H is}
Ten: Right, right? Iroha-chan?
Iro: No no!
Iro: Stop it....
Han: Stop it!!
Han: Let go of Nee-san!
Ten: What?
Han: I said, let go of Nee-san!
han: You bitch!
Ten: "You bitch"?
Ten: Your attitute has taken a turn for the worse, Hanzo-chan.
Han: Tenten-san.
han: Let go of Nee-san.
Han: Stop it!
Ten: I really don't understand. Why do you give it your all for this child?
Ten: The person whom this child loves is Koshi-chan.
Han: I don't care who she loves, or who she hates.
Han: I makes no difference to me!
Han: Can't you understand my feelings?
Ten: I don't understand. Absolutely.
Han: I don't understand as well.
Han: Tenten-san. Why do you hate Nee-san that much?
Ten: Why?
Han: It's strange! When I first met you, you're a different person altogether!
Ten: The first time...
Ten: At that time, I was staying at Iroha-chan's house.
Ten: When I saw you wearing those normal clothes, I thought you were just a guest who had lost his directions.
Ten: The members decreased a lot, but it was because I stole them all.
Ten: As long as I kept that smile, no one would realise my true face.
Ten: Nor will they want to investigate.
Ten: I was so pissed at that time.
Han: Erm...
Han: Are you angry?
Dude: What? You moron, what foolish words did you say to Tenten-san?
Han: S-Sorry.
Ten: You guys are the idiots.
Ten: You are a good kid, Hanzo-chan.
Ten: But, I never thought that you would become Iroha-chan's subject.
Ten: I never thought of that at all.
Iro: From today onwards, you, my subject, Hanzo, will receive free food and lodging here!
Iro: Say "Onee-chan"!
Han: Yes, Nee-chan!
Han: What did you just say? This has nothing to do with what I asked?
Han: I asked, why do you hate Nee-san...
Han: Damn!
Ten: Hanzo, you're one real idiot.
Ten: These kids gave up on their clan and became my loyal subjects.
Ten: Yet, you rejected!
Ten: We have the cash here! You're really an idiot.
Ten: If you had became my subject,
Ten: You could play with me every day, with plenty of luxory goods and enjoying happiness!
Ten: Just like these kids!
Han: Is that so?
Han: Using drugs to control your subjects...
Han: I won't do that.
Han: Also,
Han: Even if I am to die, I've no intention to betray the one I've chased after!
Ten: Then, die.
Ten: Snatching away,
Ten: Snatching away,
Ten: Snatching away.
Ten: This is all because all of you have always dazzled me with what I do not have!
Han: Nee-san!
Iro: Let us decide this, Koganei Tenten!
Ten: It's useless! I have my shields! You can't attack me!
Iro: You bunch of spineless cowards! Do you consider yourselves martial artists? {Or something along those lines}
Iro: Move aside!
Inu: Amazing!
Momo: Iroha-dono is a genius in leadership. She is a truly amazing martial artist!
Iro: By carrying the clan's fate, I'll gamble it with all my strength.
Ten: I know that style too.
Ten: Do you need me to demostrate it for you again?
Ten: Koganei's modified version.
Momo: But,
Momo: The enemy is still stronger...
Iro: Twin attack! Demonic snake strike!

Iro: I'm weaker than my opponent!
Iro: I'm sorry, my clan members!
Iro: Momoko-senpai...
Momo: This is enough. We've lost this fight.
Inu: Erm... Right now...
Momo: Koshi-dono.
Momo: Please allow us women to have some private time.
Ten: I'm scared...
Ten: But, I'm looking forward to it!
Ten: There's no other toy which is more interesting than messing around with another's love!
Momo: You're a woman, just like I am.
Momo: I'll never forgive you!
Ten: Ah, don't get angry! You're actually angry at Iroha-chan, right?
Ten: You must hate her for hiding the fact that she loved him. You can't forgive her if she had stolen him!
Ten: You're just like an idiot.
Ten: It's just a problem of liking and hating!
Ten: Because one can get hurt emotionally, this is why it is interesting to make fun of girls!
Momo: Do not look down on a woman's heart!!
Momo: Interesing to make fun of others?! How is that possible?!
Momo: If you can understand the pain of love, you should have felt the same feelings in the past as well!
Momo: Because you're also a woman!
Momo: Too bad for this competiton.
Momo: Are you wounds alright?
Momo: I'm sorry.
Momo: Did I hurt Iroha-dono due to my childish actions?
Iro: This is not Momoko-senpai's fault!
Iro: The both of you are husband and wife. I should be the one apologising!
Momo: Don't worry! We're not husband and wife at all!
Momo: Koshi-dono has never said "I love you", nor had he ever called me his "wife".
Momo: It was just my own thinkings!
Momo: It is nothing wrong with what you did!
Inu: She...
Inu: Although she's always smiling, but is that what she has been always thinking?
Momo: Iroha-dono. Do not show any mercy during the fights!
Iro: Fight?
Momo: Yup! It is the fight to obtain a guy's love.
Momo: It is a battle where we put our lives on the line. {Note: This "life" would mean future in this sense}
Iro: A love... Battle?
Momo: That's right! If you show any mercy, you'll lose that life.
momo: Who would get Koshi-dono's love?
Momo: After this fight is over, let's compete for it!
Iro: Yes, Momoko-senpai!
Ten: I couldn't do that...
Ten: If it was just a mere joke, I can say that. The same goes for my lies.
Ten: But, if it is the true words of my heart...
Ten: Because, at that time,
Ten: I was a little happen when you were able to see my true self.
Han: Tenten-san.
Han: Tenka-kun!
tenka: Where's Momoko and Inuzuka?
Iru: They're gone.
Iru: To end this.
Momo: We finally come to the last battle.
Inu: Yeah. You're right.
Inu: If we don't drink the cure before the sun sets...
momo: Don't worry!
Momo: We'll make it!
Momo: For the wishes of the peoeple we love.
Momo: Confusion.
Momo: Vexing.
Momo: Hard work.
Momo: Their smiles.
Momo: We will be able to return to the life we had!
Momo: Returning to that life...
Momo: We will!

Momo: Alright! The next Sumomomomomomomo...
Momo: Returning to those days!
Ten: I'm serious!
Han: In the end, you didn't say it!
Ten: What?
han: Koganei-san. I...
Momo: Koshi-dono!

---

There we go. Best ep (not evar, ep4 takes the cream) in a long time. And the storyline, while predictable, is going nicely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Nightfalcon!!

Im a asshole for the thing im going to ask but.... could you translate sumomo from chapter 17 to 20 (like this one). I will make the Encoding, Timing and all that crap, but i need the Translation ^^. Please if you can do it ill put YOur mom Fansub name or other Name whatever you like. Thnx for the attention.

7:03 AM  
Blogger ElderKain said...

Yea I wanna see ep 17-20 also.
lol I myself am not gonna download/watch these untill I see ep 17-20, because if u watch ahead, it may ruin the episodes that wasn't seen.
Not To be pushy, I just feel that many others may feel the same way.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home