24 April 2007

Heroic Age 4

(h264?)mkv torrent
XviD torrent

I must say that this episode was worked on because 404 translated, like, 19 minutes for me. With only #learnJapanese, mahou.org/Dict and the Japanese dictionary hidden in his basement (Where he probably resides in anyway), I was very impressed with the work \404 has produced. I cannot take all the credit for translating this episode, but merely, I'm more of the TLC.

You see, translating is just THAT easy.

...

Not. XD

Did I mention he took a whole morning and afternoon too? >:)

6 Comments:

Blogger greeneyes said...

Ya'll rock plain and simple :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Ovidiu said...

err...the link is not working...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Daanis said...

It's not working for me T.T
Bandwidth limit exceeded or something like that. error nr# 509 i think.

6:07 PM  
Blogger JaS said...

maybe u should try to hit at mininova.org i found it there :)
and thank for the release..

9:08 PM  
Blogger navyblue69 said...

torrent aint working.... its the only episode i need to dw to get to the rest of the series

5:23 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Heroic Age 4 torrent file REALLY doesn't work.... hope the owner will rectify and correct the problem.... thanks~~~ ;)

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home