28 September 2006

Utawarerumono 2nd Ending Theme (The one in episode 26) Full lyrics

Note: This might contain spoilers for episode 26. If you are just looking for the torrent look to your right. Finally, this is NOT a version 2. It's just to make the release feel more "complete"

Edit: We now have the full song on DDL/bot in our channel, so that you don't have to download the entire (shitty) album. We'll see about a 320kbps version soon.

Kimi no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa nani iro de su ka
君の瞳に映る 私は何色ですか
In your eyes, what colour am I?

natafukari nozomu narou watasou hino hikari o
なた深い望むなろう 渡そう日の光お
If I could wish, I’ll give you my light.

kanashii mi no kaburi mabuta toji ma shi na
悲しいみ被り瞼閉じました
I closed my eyes because of the pain.

koborota shizuku wa kokoro ni shimi yuku
零れた 雫は心に染み行く
The tears I shed taints my heart.

yuuki wataru namida jaku najime masu
勇気渡る涙 弱く馴染めます
I’m getting stronger to the tears I’ve shed in the past.

odokeshi youri kago nemuri osasou
長どけ搖籠 眠りお誘う
In the warmth of the cradal, go to sleep.

yumeni natsukashii omokage wo sagusu
夢に 懐かしい面影を探す
In my dreams, I’m chasing that familiar shadow.

teo nobashi tsuyoku dakishimetakunaru
手お伸ばし 強く抱きしめたくなる
I wish to reach out my hand and hug you tightly.

a

Ah~

Kimi no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa nani iro de su ka
君の瞳に映る 私は何色ですか
In your eyes, what colour am I?

ai fukainozomunaro watasou takaki sorawo
愛深い望むなろ 渡そう高き空を
If I could wish, I’ll give you the entire sky.

yorokobi ga afure teori aimashita
喜びが溢れ手りあいました
Loving the warmth, I hold on to your hand.

kobore ototsu kimiwa wakareo kakusu
こぼれ落とす 君は 別れ隠す
You, who is crying, is trying to conceal the distance.

hitowa itsushika
一話 何時しか
One word, “When will you…”

kyuuchi hade gyoukerano
朽ち果て行けらの
“…be gone?”

wotakonnani kanai umareterundeshou
をなこん何 家内 生まれてるんでしょう
Just like this, will you be born in the same house again?

a

Ah~

Kimi no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa nani iro de su ka
君の瞳に映る 私は何色ですか
In my eyes, what colour am I?

ai fukainozomunaro watasou kono daichi wo
愛深い望むなろ渡そうこの大地を
If I could wish, I’ll give you the lands.

a

Ah~

Kimi no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa nani iro de su ka
君の瞳に映る 私は何色ですか
In my eyes, what colour am I?

kasuka ni doui tarana kokoni watashi wairu
微かに動いたなら ココに私はいる
If you see those gentle movements, you’ll know I’m there.

Kimi no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa nani iro de su yo
君の瞳に映る 私は何色ですよ
In my eyes, what colour am I?

ai fukainozomunaro watasou kono omoiwo
愛深い望むなろ渡そうこの思いを
If I could wish, I’ll give you these feelings.

watasou kono subetewo
渡そうこのすべてを
I’ll give it all to you.

Man. It wasn't easy to make sense of it in the anime, but with the single, it was much easier. I'll probably time it and I'll put up a guide on how to mux it. It'll most likely be wrong somewhere, but I think the translation should be fine.

Edit: I've timed it, and I'll now present the instructions to put it in your video. We might do a avi version of it, since Chysil said he might just do it.

Required files:
-Mkvtoolnix

-The subfile:
Link 1
Link 2
Perm link (Many many many thanks to Kipsta for hosting it. Right click --> Save as.

-The episode itself.

I'll find a more permanent DDL when I get home.

Optional:
Aegisub

How to do it

1) Install and load mkvmerge GUI


2) Click "add"


3) Direct it to where your video file is.


4) Click ok

5) Click "add"


6) Direct it to your subtitle file


7) Click ok.

8) Rename the file to anything you like at the bottom.


9) Click "Start muxing"


10) Enjoy.




FAQ

-Why am I seeing Arial fonts? Your fonts and mine seem different!
-How do I change the font?
-How do I change the font size?
-How do I change the font colour?

I encoded it with the font "forte", which came with office 2000. Open aegis sub, tools --> Styles manager --> Double click "Default" (the one on the right). There, you can change the font, font colour, font size, shadow, outline, alignment, and just about everything.

-You spelt color "colour"!

Yes I did. If it annoys you so much. Use aegisub or any text editor (notepad recommended) to change it.

-I see boxes instead of kanji!
You need to have the japanese language pack installed. It helps.

Link to Microsoft

Reset your computer. And it should work out fine. I think.

If you refuse to, you can wait for the avi version, or manually delete every single kanji line from the subtitle file.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home