20 July 2006

Hay guyz!

HAI GAIZ! Hello everyone, it's me, Robocrop, the new editor. I'd like to say to everyone that I hope they enjoy my future editing jobs and that I kind smudged up on SR15, but I think I did an overall good job. If you all have any questions, you can message me on the IRC channel and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. That's all I really have to say for now, so thanks for reading what I had to say, I hope you enjoy our releases!

~Robocrop

BTW, definitely pick up SR15 if you've been following the series, it's totally frickin' funny (like all of School Rumble.) This is my first job for the team, but as I said earlier, I think I did an okay job.

Peace out, for now!


You're a fucking failure, get back to editing.
/me claps hands
chop chop!

this is editor bootcamp

-seish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home