12 January 2007

Ok, just one more season >_>

As you may, or may not, have noticed, we have reformed as Ayako. So yes, those people who noticed the similarities in the staff are right.

Blame CarrierZ for seducing me once again.

We'll try to inject more quality in our releases from now on. XD

Why Ayako?

Well, it's one of those nights when I have one can of beer too many, and I was shouting "AYAKO KAWASUMI FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" in the channel.

So, #Ayako is formed. >_>

Remind me never to get drunk again.

See you in Ayako!

And no, this post has nothing to do with www.onemorelevel.com

1 Comments:

Blogger RavenStar said...

Okay, so I'm a retard and just today saw this post. I was really glad to see that you formed a new group (Three cheers for CarrierZ!). I will, as they say, stay tuned.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home