30 July 2006

Site updates

So, new banner, some loli from Ar something. I can't remember the name. Gaba promises a better one in the future.

Which means, don't expect a new one. =)

We also got music on the blog. LOL. Incredibily, among my (rather large) collection, I only have 2 songs with the word "mother" in it. This one is titled "I miss you, mother".

Ten points to anyone who can guess which OST it came from. ;) Hint: It's rather recent.

And of course, we can put a rap which keeps repeating "FUCK" over and over again, but I decided against it. LoL

ALok's Edit:
Peronsonally I am against music, but it doesn't play in my setup of firefox... so whatever. However! what I really want is that pururin song...!

NF edit: You need a quicktime plugin, nub. Works fine for my firefox.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dominic Knight said...

Just wondering... but what anime did the character from your last banner come from? Dumb question, but I keep asking around, and we can't figure it out. >.<

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home