14 August 2007

Zero no Tsukaima 2nd Season Episode 6

XviD Torrent
h264 torrent

We're late. Yes.

Why?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/minesweeper-the-movie-286639.php

:)

I CAN'T STOP SWEEPING MINES!

Edit: Links DO work. Right click --> Save as. Your (IE) browser is reading them as they are when they should be a downloadable torrent files.

I discovered that this issue affects Microsoft IE browsers. I highly recommend ditching that piece of crap (as demonstrated here), and Get Firefox, which does not have this issue.

7 Comments:

Blogger b0uncyfr0 said...

Dude i was a bit worried but u still came through. May you be blessed with a thousand children.

ALL PRAISE YOUR-MOM!!!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i thank you for your work but the avi link for this eposide and the last one are broken

3:29 PM  
Blogger Ren90270 said...

I've downloaded the h264 version but the picture won't come out and the audio sounds terrible, also when I'm trying to download the XviD version, a full page of encryption codes pop up which I can't get the torrent file, which it has happened twice (eps. 4 & 5) and now this one

3:48 PM  
Blogger Ren90270 said...

When I downloaded the h264 version of this episode, it came without picture and the audio sounds terrible. Also, when I tried to download the torrent for the XviD version of this episode, as well as for the past two episodes, a full page of encryption codes pop up which I can't get the torrent to download.

3:53 PM  
Blogger NightFalcon said...

I don't get it. I tried both links, and they both work. h264 sounds like a classic codec problem. Try updating your codecs to CCCP and uninstalling your k-lites.

As for the encryption codes, maybe you are on a different browser. Try the simple "Right click --> Save as". It should save perfectly as a torrent file.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Finalnight said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

to play H264/Matroska download ''zoomplayer''
it's works fine with that or doit with VideoLan/ VLC media player

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home