27 April 2006

#Anime-Jiyuu are retards.

[%] you were banned from [#anime-jiyuu] by [Arthuro]
[%] you were kicked from [#anime-jiyuu] by [Arthuro] (Hope you enjoyed your flight with tit for tat airlines.)

First, I didn't say anything. I've no idea why I was banned, except for the fact that I'm staff in #yoroshiku, which also does Ergo proxy.

And let's see...

[03:54am] <> but anime-jiyu subs are far better quality.
[03:54am] Brasco (~bob@Rizon-F9FBD169.dhcp.spbg.sc.charter.com) has quit IRC

[03:45am] <> hmmm... why are all the jiyuu people banned? feeling inferior or something?
[03:45am] burnscar (~burn@Rizon-8EDBA8FA.fbx.proxad.net) has quit IRC

[03:37am] <> Anime-jiyuu has released 07

Ah, the list goes on.

Retards FTW, I guess. But really, while I don't really care about 8 year olds out there, I was at least hoping their OPs would be a little more mature.

Obviously not.

Oh well. Leaves quite a bad impression, don't you think?

Edit:
[04:11am] <> No. Yoroshiku can do what they want ... just let them know we log everything that's going on on our servers ... and their ISPs will be emailed with the IP and timestamp if something happens ..

Sigh.

Quite sad. What happened the the principles of fansubbing: Subbing for fans? >__>

#ANIME-JIYUU SUCKS ASS. I'VE NEVER SEEN A WORSER GROUP BEFORE.
/cz